The SENSE-ible Choice
The SENSE-ible dog harness applies horse training concepts for a gradual and humane approach to developing a calm and responsive dog. Simply put, the SENSE-ible gently stops dogs from pulling.
Cues Your Pet For Better Communication
As you move the chest strap of the harnesses in different directions, your dog feels gentle pressure (sensations) behind his front legs and shoulders. This triggers an instinct to brace against the pressure and encourages your dog to move with you, without pulling on the leash.
A Humane No-Pull Harness
The methods gradually turn the sensations into body cues. The cues teach dogs how to behave without stress or discomfort. The essence to SofTouch methods is communicating clearly through your dog’s SENSE of touch. Dogs learn quickly with their SENSE of touch and natural instincts without stress or injuries. A more humane approach than prong collars or choke chains.
The SENSE-ible No Pull Dog Harness is made with quality hardware and construction. Nylon curved side-release buckle and belt loops. Nickel-plated metal slide adjusters and welded o-rings. For best results, please measure your dog to ensure a proper fit.
Sizing For The SENSE-ible Harness
Using a flexible measuring tape (or leash), measure from just behind the front legs all the way around your dog, similar to a chest or belt measurement on a human. This is your dog’s girth measurement. Available in black, blue or red. Price varies by size.
SENSE-ible Harness Measurements
X-Small: 3/8 Inch Webbing (16.5-20.5" girth)
Small: 5/8 Inch Webbing (20-24.5" girth)
Medium: 3/4 Inch Webbing (24-28" girth)
Med/Large: 3/4 Inch Webbing (26-32" girth)
Medium/Large: 1 Inch Webbing (27-32.5" girth)
Large: 3/4 Inch Webbing (32-40" girth
Large: 1 Inch Webbing (32-40" girth)
X-Large: 1 Inch Webbing (39-50" girth)
• To gain the full benefits, we recommend using this harness first as a training tool and then for general management and everyday use. This method gradually gives your dog body cues (sensations). The cues teach them how to move with you and how to behave without stress or discomfort.
• We suggest working with a trainer familiar with our harnesses and methods for additional assistance and follow up.
• All Day Dog Gear – Dogs that do not chew can wear our comfortable harnesses all day. Tags can be attached to the leash-ring and they can run and play off leash.
For Your Dog's Safety
• We recommend using a light leash and slide snap leash.
• Do not use as a tie out
• Do not use as a car harness
• Do not use for on-leash running (possible rubbing and chafing, especially short-haired dogs
• Long and retractable leashes are not recommended.
• Use the correct size. Your dog could slip out of or become tangled if a harness is to large
• Make sure the snap buckle is closed
• Do not leave on puppies or adult dogs that chew
• Do not leave on dogs around children without supervision
• Always inspect the harness for possible damage
• Chewing is typically a sign of a tight chest strap. An over-adjusted chest strap prevents a dog from sitting and lying down comfortably