Free Shipping Today • Use Code: PUPLIFE
Gold Paw Astoria Overcoat Dog Jacket - Red/Orange
Hooray for Gold Paw's Astoria Overcoat for dogs, named after the city of Astoria, Oregon.
The elegant Astoria Overcoat is an amazing dog jacket, and it is Gold Paw's newest waterproof offering. Perched on the confluence of the Columbia River and the surging Pacific, it is a locale well known for heavy weather. As charming as its namesake, the Astoria Overcoat will keep your dog dry and warm against driving rain and wind.
- Seamless Suppletec body means truly waterproof
- Oversize collar for excellent coverage
- Reflective trim at collar
- Mesh lining - cool enough for temperate rain, layer over a fleece in very cold weather
- Stretchy, moves with the dog
- Leash opening in larger sizes, D-ring attachment in smaller sizes
- 27% Recycled content
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
- Made in the USA
Check out the chart below to find where your dog's measurements fall. It's not uncommon for a dog the have different sizes correspond to the length and the girth. Say your dog is 23" long, that means he could wear a 22 or a 24, and he's kinda chunky, so go with the 24. Generally, moving up or down one size from what the length suggests to get closer to the girth works best.
See more: Dog Apparel