HOLIDAY SALE: 7% OFF STOREWIDE • THROUGH 12/6 • USE CODE: HOLIDAY7
Price varies by size
Give Your Dog A Helping Hand
The 4-in-1 Lift & Lead Dog Mobility Harness is a safe and easy way to give your dog a boost up the stairs, into bed, or into cars.
- Constructed of 600-denier nylon with contoured chest and back supports
- Lined in soft fleece for maximum comfort
- The chest harness converts to a walking harness
- The carrying strap doubles as a lead
Allows convalescing, older pets, and those with arthritis, hip dysplasia or other disabilities to go everywhere! Use the chest harness as a car-seat harness.
- Unfasten buckles on chest support and slip neck strap over dog’s head. And position bellyband between dog’s legs.
- Loop girth straps over body and fasten buckles. Adjust neck and girth straps to fit snugly.
- Unbuckle support band and position underneath dog’s hindquarters in front of rear legs and fasten buckles. End of carrying strap should be centered between buckles. Adjust to fit snugly.
- Clip carrying strap to D-ring on chest support.
- Lift up on carrying strap to support dog’s hindquarters as it stands and walks.
If the measurement is between sizes, we recommend going up one size. Also, if pet has a stout build, a deep chest, or is overweight, we recommend going up a minimum of one size for proper fit.
|Size||Fits Chests||Supports Pets Weighing|
|Small||16"-20"||Under 15 lbs|
For Use as Car Restraint
- After fitting chest support, slide car seat belt through the nylon loop on the back strap and fasten seat belt clip.
For Use as a Walking Harness
- After fitting chest support, attach lead or carrying strap to the D-ring on back.
You do not need to attach the hindquarter support band when using as a car harness.
The hindquarter support band is not usually needed when harness is being used for walking, however it can be used to provide additional support to pets with very limited mobility.
Caution: Recommended for pets only.
Care: Clean with a damp sponge and line dry.
We pride ourselves on our fast, affordable shipping. Here are our shipping rates within the Continental U.S.
$0.00 - $24.99 = Only $4.99
$25.00 - $34.99 = Only $5.99
$35.00 - $49.99 = Only $6.99
Over $50.00 = Only $7.99
PupLife ships to all lower 48 states. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or outside of the U.S. Please provide a reliable, physical address to accept your package delivery. We do not ship to Army Post Offices (APO) or Fleet Post Offices (FPOs) at this time.
Most PupLife products ship out from our warehouse on the same day - at the latest 48 hours. Exceptions include some Dog Beds and Dog Tags (usually 3-5 days), Personalized Dog Bowls (usually 2-3 weeks) and Personalized Dog Collars (also 2-3 weeks). If your order contains multiple products from different manufacturers, your order may ship in multiple parcels. These packages may arrive on different days.
PupLife has a hassle free Return Policy. You may return any non-personalized PupLife item in new, unused condition for a refund of your money, within 30 days of date of purchase - no questions asked. Please note ALL returns will be assessed a 20% return processing fee.
We do not do exchanges. Instead, please return your unwanted/unused item for your money back, and place a new order.
Items returned after 30 days of delivery are not allowed, and they will NOT receive a refund. These items are donated to a local dog rescue shelter or returned to the customer, at PupLife's discretion.
Personalized items (including custom dog bowls, as well as engraved dog tags and collars) are not returnable. Please be sure to measure your dog and make your selections carefully. We do not refund shipping charges unless we sent the wrong item.
Please send your returns to the following address:
45 Blue Star Highway
P.O. Box 980
Douglas, Michigan 49406
Include your packing slip if possible along with your name, order number, phone number, and most importantly, your e-mail address. We will e-mail you when your return has been received and processed. Please note that we do not pay for return shipping. We strongly recommend that you insure your package so if it is damaged during the trip back, you aren't liable.