The Healthy Way To Stretch Your Dog - A Physical Therapy Approach By Sasha Foster and Ashley Foster
$24.99 $29.99IN STOCK
Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
Low Cost Flat Rate Shipping!
PupLife has a hassle free Return Policy. You may return ANY non-personalized PupLife item in new, unused condition for a refund of your money, within 30 days of date of purchase - no questions asked. Please note ALL returns will be assessed a 20% return processing fee.
Please send your returns to the following address:
45 Blue Star Highway
P.O. Box 980
Douglas, Michigan 49406
We do not do exchanges. Instead, please return your unwanted/unused item for your money back, and place a new order.
At PupLife we are only humane (and canine) so try as we might, we are not perfect and once in a blue moon a mistake is made. If PupLife has sent you an incorrect item, please contact us immediately and we will work with you to remedy the situation. Do not ship your item back on your own before contacting us.
Lupine Collars are guaranteed for life – even if chewed. If your pooch destroys a Lupine collar, simply mail it back to Lupine’s headquarters and they will send you a free replacement. Send your damaged Lupine collar, leash or harness to:
PO Box 1600
Conway, NH 03818
- How to read your dog’s body language and behavior while stretching him.
- Techniques that keep you from injuring yourself while stretching your dog.
- 20 minute daily maintenance stretching routines.
- Do’s and dont's when stretching, and when you need to consult with a vet.
- Special considerations when stretching older dogs and small or toy dogs.