FREE SHIPPING ON ALL $100 ORDERS • CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY
Airline approved for in-cabin travel, this deluxe carrier features mesh covered windows on three sides provide ample ventilation. Zipper entry on one side and zipper halfway down the opposite side. Large front mesh window and two side windows with Privacy Covers that roll up and down. Rear pocket for treats and accessories. Machine washable interior faux fur base liner. Fully lined and padded interior. Two convertible, padded shoulder straps. Luggage ID tag with pet card. Airline approved for in-cabin travel.
- TRAVEL EVERYWHERE WITH YOUR PETS: Travel everywhere in premium convenience for your small dog or cat with this amazing travel carrier. Airline approved, compliant with in-cabin carry on regulations of most airlines, it allows your pet to nestle in for premium comfort long travels.
- DISCREET TRAVEL: The 3 side mesh-covered zipper entries offer excellent ventilation and allow for greater visibility, while the roll up & down PRIVACY COVERS make this pet travel carrier a discreet way to carry your pet in the car, on the train, on the plane or out and about from the convenient bag handle or hanging from the padded shoulder strap.
- CONVENIENT POCKET: Carry with you easily in perfect order your pet’s treats, medications, waste bags and other essentials in the ergonomic side pocket of this premium carrier bag and make sure you have with you all necessary accessories.
- GENEROUSLY SIZED: Comfortably spacious, with dimensions of 19L X 12H X 10W inches, this carrier is recommended for a maximum load of 14lbs. Please measure your pet’s length (neck to base of tail) and height (floor to top of shoulder) before purchase to make sure it is appropriate for it.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Wash the air-dry poly fleece base liner safely and effortlessly in the washing machine. The coated polyester woven fabric exterior can be easily cleaned with soapy water and dry in no time, ready to be host again your furry friend.
Size: 19L x 12H x 10D inches
We pride ourselves on our fast, affordable shipping. Here are our shipping rates within the Continental U.S.
$0.00 - $24.99 = Only $4.99
$25.00 - $34.99 = Only $5.99
$35.00 - $49.99 = Only $6.99
Over $50.00 = Only $7.99
PupLife ships to all lower 48 states. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or outside of the U.S. Please provide a reliable, physical address to accept your package delivery. We do not ship to Army Post Offices (APO) or Fleet Post Offices (FPOs) at this time.
Most PupLife products ship out from our warehouse on the same day - at the latest 48 hours. Exceptions include some Dog Beds and Dog Tags (usually 3-5 days), Personalized Dog Bowls (usually 2-3 weeks) and Personalized Dog Collars (also 2-3 weeks). If your order contains multiple products from different manufacturers, your order may ship in multiple parcels. These packages may arrive on different days.
PupLife has a hassle free Return Policy. You may return any non-personalized PupLife item in new, unused condition for a refund of your money, within 30 days of date of purchase - no questions asked. Please note ALL returns will be assessed a 20% return processing fee.
We do not do exchanges. Instead, please return your unwanted/unused item for your money back, and place a new order.
Items returned after 30 days of delivery are not allowed, and they will NOT receive a refund. These items are donated to a local dog rescue shelter or returned to the customer, at PupLife's discretion.
Personalized items (including custom dog bowls, as well as engraved dog tags and collars) are not returnable. Please be sure to measure your dog and make your selections carefully. We do not refund shipping charges unless we sent the wrong item.
Please send your returns to the following address:
45 Blue Star Highway
P.O. Box 980
Douglas, Michigan 49406
Include your packing slip if possible along with your name, order number, phone number, and most importantly, your e-mail address. We will e-mail you when your return has been received and processed. Please note that we do not pay for return shipping. We strongly recommend that you insure your package so if it is damaged during the trip back, you aren't liable.