Lift & Lead Dog Mobility Harness
Price varies by size
Give Your Dog A Helping Hand
The 4-in-1 Lift & Lead Dog Mobility Harness is a safe and easy way to give your dog a boost up the stairs, into bed, or into cars.
- Constructed of 600-denier nylon with contoured chest and back supports
- Lined in soft fleece for maximum comfort
- The chest harness converts to a walking harness
- The carrying strap doubles as a lead
Allows convalescing, older pets, and those with arthritis, hip dysplasia or other disabilities to go everywhere! Use the chest harness as a car-seat harness.
- Unfasten buckles on chest support and slip neck strap over dog’s head. And position bellyband between dog’s legs.
- Loop girth straps over body and fasten buckles. Adjust neck and girth straps to fit snugly.
- Unbuckle support band and position underneath dog’s hindquarters in front of rear legs and fasten buckles. End of carrying strap should be centered between buckles. Adjust to fit snugly.
- Clip carrying strap to D-ring on chest support.
- Lift up on carrying strap to support dog’s hindquarters as it stands and walks.
If the measurement is between sizes, we recommend going up one size. Also, if pet has a stout build, a deep chest, or is overweight, we recommend going up a minimum of one size for proper fit.
|Size||Fits Chests||Supports Pets Weighing|
|Small||16"-20"||Under 15 lbs|
For Use as Car Restraint
- After fitting chest support, slide car seat belt through the nylon loop on the back strap and fasten seat belt clip.
For Use as a Walking Harness
- After fitting chest support, attach lead or carrying strap to the D-ring on back.
You do not need to attach the hindquarter support band when using as a car harness.
The hindquarter support band is not usually needed when harness is being used for walking, however it can be used to provide additional support to pets with very limited mobility.
Caution: Recommended for pets only.
Care: Clean with a damp sponge and line dry.
Yep. Free Shipping On Everything.